COVID-19 Updates: MCC student enrollment and support services are available via web, chat, and phone. Physical campuses are only open to students attending on-campus classes, those with an appointment, and MCC employees.
- Class Registration
- Only paid members may register for New Frontiers classes. Class registration is through New Frontiers' registration application, which is independent of the Maricopa Community College system.
- See our detailed instructions on How to Register for New Frontiers Classes (20200823). The same procedure applies to registering for events and volunteer projects.
Alternative Solution for Enrolling and Paying for New Frontiers
The Spring/Summer enrollment fee for the 2021 school year has been reduced to $40!
Those having problems attempting to enroll (pay your New Frontiers fees), whether it be the SIS system, the Ad-Blocker, or calling the cashier to pay, here is a solution.
Fill out and submit this Google FORM. Neva and Michelle will enroll you into the SIS system (for New Frontiers). You will receive a follow up call from the MCC cashier for credit card payment.
Additional information is on the form.
- Summer 2021 Class Schedule May 14, 2021
- Fall/Spring/Summer Class schedules are available online. They are subject to frequent revisions. The schedule is mailed to those members lacking internet access.
- Please contact Suzanne Brown with any changes or corrections.
Spring Catalog 2021 changes-at-a-glance
| Catalog Changes-at-a-Glance
| Class Title
|| Change Date
|| Page Number
|| Class Status
Back To Top
Ready to Join?
Back To Top