- Class Registration
- Only paid members may register for New Frontiers classes. Class registration is through New Frontiers' registration application, which is independent of the Maricopa Community College system.
- See our detailed instructions on How to Register for New Frontiers Classes (20200823). The same procedure applies to registering for events and volunteer projects.
- Class and Activity Fees: approved October 8, 2018
- There are occasions where there is an additional fee to participate in a class. Sometimes paying the fee is beneficial to the student.
- Spring 2022 Class Schedule (updated: Jan 25, 2022)
- Please check back frequently for updates.
- Fall/Spring/Summer Class schedules are available online. They are subject to frequent revisions. The schedule is mailed to those members lacking internet access.
- Please contact Suzanne Brown with changes or corrections.
(select the "x" to remove the embedded ad)
- REQUIRED COVID-19 FORM ALL NFLL MEMBERS: All NFLL members are required to complete the "COVID-19 Return to College Acknowledgements - New Frontier." Click here to complete the on-line form. Check all the boxes before submitting.
- Click here to print and mail the form to:
Mesa Community College | Red Mountain
Program Coordinator ~ Office of Community Partnerships
7110 E. McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 85207
- REQUIRED RISK FORM: New and returning NFLL members need to complete the new Risk Form (2019). The risk form is for any outdoors activities or any activity where there is a possibility of injury.
- NEW Fall 2021 Faculty bios
|Spring 2022 Catalog Changes-at-a-Glance|
|Class Title||Date Change||Type of Change||Originally Offered||Changed To|
|Mikhail Gorbachev||Jan 22||Tues, Feb 8 - Mar 22 (No class Mar 15)||Cancelled|
Ready to Join?