Enrolling at either Dobson or Red Mountain Campus
Enrolling on campus is the easiest method of enrollment. You can complete everything you need in one stop!
- Bring your valid government-issued photo ID. Please keep in mind they may need to make a copy of your ID.
- Go to one of the two enrollment centers, Dobson or Red Mountain Campuses. There are people to help you if you are unsure what to do once you arrive. Caution: Expect very long waits in August, when credit students are enrolling.
Dobson Campus Instructions
- At the Dobson Enrollment Center, go to the Welcome Desk to check-in. The shortest wait‑times are early in the morning. Hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 8am‑6pm and Friday 8am‑5pm. Knowing your MEID or Student ID number will speed things up a bit.
- Tell the person at the desk that you wish to sign up for the class and "Pay" for New Frontiers (class #25116) where you will be placed in the queue for the next available Cashier. If you have your cell phone, you will get a text message with the Cashier station number when it is your turn. Your name will also appear on a large screen on the wall. When your name reaches the top of the list, you will be directed to go to a designated station. They will not announce your name, so watch the large tv screen or your phone for a text message.
- Go to the designated station, provide your photo ID, and enroll. The Class Number for 2018/2019 annual membership is "25116" SENIORS 100-10200.