- Risk Forms
- When attending 'Risky Business' at-risk functions, the Maricopa Community Colleges requires a signed release form for each category of risk. By signing these forms, you assume all risk. An at-risk form is valid for the life of your membership with New Frontiers.
- There are three types of risk forms.
- Risk #1 Outdoors: hiking, birding and picnics.
- Risk #2 Dance & Posture: dance, posture, bowling or other physical activities.
- Risk #3 Tour & Excursion: travel in a group to galleries, museums or long trips.
- Class Proposal Form
- If you or someone you know is passionate about volunteering to teach a class, please complete the Class Proposal Form.
Deadlines for submission of class proposals are Fall: July 1; Spring: November 1; and Summer: April 15. Early submission is greatly appreciated.
- Non-Solicitation/Disclosure Form: revised May 2017
- A required form to be signed by guest presenters prior to the start of their class. This defines the role of the presenter and protecting the privacy of New Frontiers members.
Ready to Join?