Some information to help you get started!
- Campus Safety and Emergency Information
- The Mesa Community College Police page offers guides to explain how to handle different types of emergencies, from medical emergencies to various types of crimes. There is even a video from Ohio State University which explains what to do in case of an active shooter. It is especially handy to note the phone numbers of the College Police for each campus and keep them in your cell phone's address book in case you need them. Remember that 911 is for all violent crimes and life-threatening emergencies!
- Facilitator's Checklist: revised Jan 6, 2020
- Are you presenting a class or assisting a guest presenter? Here is a basic guide to your functions and duties along with important contact information to assist you.
- Class Change During Semester Procedure: revised Aug 26, 2020
- This procedure is for any change in a class once the Class Schedule is printed: cancellation, room, date or time change, or other class change during semester.
- MCC Classroom Technology How to: revised Jan 9, 2020
- Need to use the technical equipment furnished in a classroom? Here is a guide to help you navigate use of the equipment!
- We also have a Podium Training Video: revised 2018. This video was filmed at the Red Mountain Campus and should be applicable to the Dobson/Southern Campus.
- Ordering Copies from MCC Copy Center - updated Sept 16, 2021
- Need copies for your New Frontiers classroom or activity. Pam Carter created the above document detailing the steps to follow when placing your order. Please contact the copy center if you have any questions or Pam Carter.
Ready to Join?