If you are looking for a risk form for a class, or if would like to suggest a class to be offered, see the forms listed below.
Mesa Community College (MCC) requires that a General Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability risk form be on file for each person attending our more adventurous, "at-risk" offerings. You must sign the designated risk form before attending any of the classes listed in the “Risky Business” category in the Class Schedule. There are different types of risk forms, and the ones you will need depend on your types of activities.
The risk form consolidates three current activities:
- # 1 AZ Outdoors – Hiking and Birding classes, also Picnics, etc.
- # 2 Dance and Posture – Dance or Posture classes, also Bowling and other physical activities.
- # 3 Tour and Excursion – Classes that involve travel in a group to galleries, museums, or longer trips
Submitting Risk Forms:
If you already have the risk form on file:
Risk forms remain in effect for Continuing Members. If you have submitted the appropriate type of form in the past, you do not have to complete another of the same type. If you are not sure whether the correct form is on file, please e-mail our Risk Form Coordinator, Marlin Fried, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (480) 820-6126(480) 820-6126.
If you do not have the risk form on file:
If you are a New Member or a Continuing Member who does not have the designated risk form for your activity on file, follow this procedure for submitting your form:
- Print, Complete, and Sign the correct form:
- Choose the appropriate Risk Form (or forms) above.
- Print the form(s) you need. They are all in Adobe Reader (.pdf) format.
- If you are unable to print the form(s) yourself, contact Marlin Fried to have a copy mailed to you.
- Complete and sign the form(s).
- Submit completed form(s) to Marlin Fried in one of the following ways:
- To send it electronically, scan the printed and signed form and e-mail the scanned copy to Marlin Fried at email@example.com
- To send your form by postal mail, address it to:
Marlin Fried 619 W Straford Dr
Chandler, AZ 85225
- To submit it in person, give the Risk Form to the class Facilitator on your first day of attending the first class.
Class Proposal Form
- Class Proposal Form: revised May 29, 2021
- The new Class Proposal form is a fillable PDF form. This format will allow all proposals and the information contained to be downloaded to a common spreadsheet (grid). Using the spreadsheet, the Curriculum Committee members can revise, make changes, and upload into ProClass or to design the schedule as needed. Using this form will eliminate much of the cut and paste then reformatting that members have had to do in the past. Proofreading and changes will be able to be done much quicker.
- In the design of this form, we have involved those members who work directly with the form and have, hopefully, made the changes necessary. I thank all of those who have given feedback to make this form better.
- Now, it is your turn to look at the form and give your input. The Word document lists all the information fields that are included in the form. Some information, such as assigned rooms will be added to the spreadsheet after proposals are collated.
- We plan to send this out on June 1 to solicit Fall Course proposals. We will still accept the old form as the new form is circulated. Thanking all of you for your work on behalf of NFLL.
Ready to Join?