If you are looking for a risk form for a class, or if would like to suggest a class to be offered, see the forms listed below.
Mesa Community College (MCC) requires that a General Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability risk form be on file for each person attending our more adventurous, "at-risk" offerings. You must sign the designated risk form before attending any of the classes listed in the “Risky Business” category in the Class Schedule. There are different types of risk forms, and the ones you will need depend on your types of activities.
The risk form consolidates three current activities:
- # 1 AZ Outdoors – Hiking and Birding classes, also Picnics, etc.
- # 2 Dance and Posture – Dance or Posture classes, also Bowling and other physical activities.
- # 3 Tour and Excursion – Classes that involve travel in a group to galleries, museums, or longer trips
Submitting Risk Forms:
If you already have the risk form on file:
Risk forms remain in effect for Continuing Members. If you have submitted the appropriate type of form in the past, you do not have to complete another of the same type. If you are not sure whether the correct form is on file, please e-mail our Risk Form Coordinator, Marlin Fried, at email@example.com or call him at (480) 820-6126(480) 820-6126.
If you do not have the risk form on file:
If you are a New Member or a Continuing Member who does not have the designated risk form for your activity on file, follow this procedure for submitting your form:
- Print, Complete, and Sign the correct form:
- Choose the Consolidasted Risk Form (or form) above.
- Print the form(s) you need. They are all in Adobe Reader (.pdf) format.
- If you are unable to print the form(s) yourself, contact Marlin Fried to have a copy mailed to you.
- Complete and sign the form(s).
- Submit completed form(s) to Marlin Fried in one of the following ways:
- To send it electronically, scan the printed and signed form and e-mail the scanned copy to Marlin Fried at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To send your form by postal mail, address it to:
Marlin Fried 619 W Straford Dr
Chandler, AZ 85225
- To submit it in person, give the Risk Form to the class Facilitator on your first day of attending the first class.
Class Proposal Form
- Class Proposal (Google/Online) Form
- The new Class Proposal form is a Google form. When you click on the link, fill out the information and hit the Submit button, it will automatically save it to an NFLL drive. This will allow the Curriculum Committee to easily see all proposals, make any changes, and develop our class schedule.
- We thank all of those NFLL members who have given feedback to make this form better and easier to use!
Ready to Join?