As a member of New Frontiers, you have access to a toolbox of information, maps, and forms. These tools help make your membership experience a successful one.
Our Member's Toolbox contains forms and documents relating to your membership with New Frontiers. We have everything here from the details of how our organization functions to the forms you may need to participate in various activities.
- New Frontiers calendar is continually updated with information about dates, times, and locations for various meetings, social events, and committee meetings. Keep track of what is happening and check back for new events!
- NFLL Newsletter
- To keep you informed of happenings within New Frontiers, the newsletter is published four times each year.
- Meeting Minutes
- Keep informed of council and committee minutes.
- Classroom Location Maps
- New Frontiers holds classes at various locations. There are maps for site locations and maps for Southern/Dobson and Red Mountain campuses.
- Risk Form
- When attending at-risk functions, such as outdoor activities, exercise classes, or carpooling to field trips, the Maricopa Community Colleges requires a signed release form. The Consolidated Risk Form is found in the Forms Library.
- Class Forms
- Is there a subject that you wish was offered as a class, or would you like to teach a class yourself? Find out how!
- Support Services/Communications Committee
- Our Communications Committee spreads the word about our activities and publishes our newsletter.
- Membership Committee
- Our Membership Committee raises awareness of the organization and recruits new members.
- Social Committee
- Our Social Committee plans and coordinates social activities.
- Volunteer Committee
- Our Volunteer Committee arranges volunteer opportunities for our members who would like to share their time and talents with others.
- Members who volunteer for events/activities at New Frontiers, Mesa Community College (MCC), and pertinent outside community organizations are asked to track and report their hours. Click here to learn what hours to report and how to report them.
This section is for groups dedicated to specific activities. You can see pictures of some of their latest activities in Our Photo Album.
- New Frontiers has two hiking groups: The Trailers and Trailblazers. The Trailers hikes are less challenging while the Trailblazers hikes are a little more aggressive.
- Out-to-Lunch Bunch
- This group usually meets for lunch on the 2nd Friday of the month. We always welcome more people, and we take suggestions for restaurants to visit.
Membership Benefits and Services
- Member Benefits
- Members of New Frontiers receive far more benefits than social, educational and volunteer opportunities. As a student of the community college district, check out the many discounts and events available to you.
Managing Your Membership
- Renewing Your Membership
- Annual enrollment for a full year is from September 1st through August 31st the following year. Enrollment begins in July, giving you uninterrupted access to great classes and social events. There also is a Spring enrollment starting January 1st and ending August 31st of the same year. It is easy for members to renew their membership using MCC's online enrollment system or paying in person.
- Contact Your Member at Large
- Need to resolve an issue or have organizational questions or concerns? Members at Large represent the general membership and can answer questions or bring issues to the attention of the Council.
- New Frontiers Operating Documents
- Want to know more about the operation of our organization? Check out the originating, governing, and procedural documents.
Ready to Join?