Office of Community Partnerships
- New Frontiers for Lifelong Learning is a peer-led membership organization
- New Frontiers is a program of Mesa Community College's Office of Community Partnerships
- There are about 500 New Frontiers members
- New Frontiers offers over a hundred Non-Credit classes each semester at Mesa Community College campuses of Southern & Dobson and Red Mountain along with other East Valley locations
- New Frontiers provides numerous volunteer hours for Mesa Community College as well as in the community
Among the many benefits of being part of our organization are:
- Classes offered year-round during three semesters
- Social activities, including our holiday party and annual picnic
- Volunteer opportunities with New Frontiers organization and Mesa Community College
- Discounts to local museums
- Discovering new, lifelong friendships!
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for Students
New members are always welcomed!
Thank you for clicking on this website. One way we measure the pulse of our members is through surveys. The most recent one had 50% of our membership responding with the following information:
- 50% of our members learned about New Frontiers from friends
- 93% consider it relevant to them
- 95% feel that it meets their needs
- In terms of classes many of our members want more technology-based classes, i.e., cell phones, computer software and photo organizing
In order to continue to be successful we have developed a direction for the future:
- Increase methods of communication among the membership, Council and MCC to enhance the role of lifelong learning in the East Valley.
- Continue to expand the range of classes through innovation, technology and vision.
- Focus on making New Frontiers the ultimate volunteer experience.
- Enhance the New Frontiers Council structure and experience to foster leadership and sustain the vision.
- Expand the relationship and connection with Mesa Community College.