Join NFLL and Benefit From:
- A large variety of non-credit classes, offered year round FREE with your membership
- Open Houses to meet NFLL members
- Membership directory
- Social activities and events
- A new member meet-and-greet
- Newsletters, e-mail bulletins and reminders
- Volunteer opportunities with NFLL, Mesa Community College (MCC), and the community
- MCC Student ID card (keep the info you have about where to get the card but I would suggest deleting the pictures.)
- Maricopa County residents 65+ are eligible for half-price credit classes! Click here for details.
- Maricopa Community Colleges provides free use of Microsoft Office 365, Google Drive and many other software programs to every current student! Here is the link for additional information.
As an MCC student, you are able to ask for student rates on many things.
- Start by using MCC’s PerkSpot.
- This PerkSpot web page takes you to the page which gives you information.
- This Sign up for Maricopa PerkSpot takes you to the page where you sign up for or login to your PerkSpot account. Use your Maricopa.edu email to sign up for a new account. Your email starts with the first three letters of your first name in caps, followed by seven numbers (XXX#######).
- Academic Software Store for Student If you're currently enrolled at any Maricopa Community College, just sign in with your MEID to shop and make discounted purchases. No account registration is required.
Hint – if you already use some of the following, call and ask how you can change to the student rate.
- Amazon Prime ($7.49/month or about $99/yr) link
- Verizon link
- FedEx (20-30% off) ask at the store when you go to mail something
- Wall Street Journal ($24/yr or $10/month)
- New York Times ($1/week)
- Washington Post ($1 every 4 weeks) link
- Many museums, cultural events, sporting events, and performances around the country offer a better student ticket price than adult or senior price. For example, at the Heard Museum the adult price is $15 and the student price is $9.